Nominate a Military Child
Nominations will be accepted through December 05, 2018, 11:59pm. Eastern.
Nominations may be made by parents, other family members, teachers, counselors, coaches, community officials, church leaders, neighbors and others. Anyone may nominate a child for this award, so long as the child meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Child must be a legal military dependent. Status confirmed by Military ID or DEERS enrollment form.
- Child must be between the ages of 13 and 18, at the time of nomination.
- Child and one adult guardian must be available to travel to the Washington, DC area for the April 16-April 19, 2019 Gala award presentation.
In addition to the above eligibility requirements, nominees must:
- Provide letters of recommendation if selected as a finalist.
- Must consent to a background check if selected as a recipient.
Nominators, please comply with the word limits. Please do not post websites or links in the essay portion. Visit our FAQ page for answers to other frequently asked questions.