Nominate a Military Child
Nominations will be accepted through December 19, 2014, 11:45pm CST.
Nominations may be made by parents, other family members, teachers, counselors, coaches, community officials, church leaders, neighbors and others. Anyone may nominate a child for this award, so long as the child meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Child must be a legal military dependent. Status confirmed by Military ID or DEERS enrollment form.
- Child must be between the ages of 8 and 18, at the time of nomination.
- Child and one adult guardian must be available to travel to the Washington, DC area for the April 16, 2015 Gala award presentation.
In addition to the above eligibility requirements, nominees must:
- Provide references if selected as a finalist.
- Must consent to a background check if selected as a recipient.
Nominators, please comply with the word limits. Please do not post websites or links in the essay portion. Visit our FAQ page for answers to other frequently asked questions.